1. Before returning any items, please contact Customer Service (details below) to request an RMA Number.
NOTE: We are unable to accept any returned goods that are not accompanied by a valid RMA number and a completed Goods Return Form. Items returned without this paperwork will NOT be considered for credit.
2. All returns must be made within 28 working days of purchase, any goods returned after 28 working days of purchase will NOT have a credit raised.
3. The cost of returning goods is met by the customer
4. Returned items must be fit for resale. If the items are not fit for resale, you will be notified within 5 working days and NO credit will be raised.
5. All products > 250mm in diameter will NOT be accepted back for credit.
6. Special order items and bespoke components will NOT be accepted back for credit (including painted items except black).
NOTE: For all items returned and NOT ACCEPTED for credit you will be notified within 5 working days. You may arrange to collect these goods or we will dispose of them on your behalf. Your non-reply within 5 working days will be deemed as authority for us to dispose of them on your behalf.
7. Accepted items returned in their original condition will be subject to a re-stocking fee of 15%.
8. Accepted items returned unboxed (which were originally boxed) will be subject to a re-stocking fee of 25%.
9. We will aim to raise credits for accepted returns within 5 working days of receipt of goods.
For more information about the return of any products please contact:
Customer Services: 01483 461700
If in doubt, please speak with a member of our customer service team.